Two day sessions, 17 & 18 September
Oral and poster presentations will cover the following topics:
- Fundamental research
- Standards and testing
- Process requirements & performance
- Product development & commercialisation
- Environmental issues
- Market potential
Preliminary programme for the ECWM9 is now known. The programme involves:
- 4 keynote presentations on the latest industrial developments and innovations on wood modification from different regions worldwide; Europe, Asia, Northern-America and Australia;
- 42 oral presentations on: market and commercial developments, thermal and chemical modification processes, properties and performances of modified wood;
- 58 pitch presentations combined with poster exhibition throughout the entire conference;
On Sunday afternoon the 16e of September we already start with a welcome reception and the possibility to collect your welcome bag, programme book and the proceedings for the conference.
Detailed information on the programme can be found here.
We are looking forward to meet you in Arnhem in September 2018!